F1 Hotel Manila is the very first premier hotel in Bonifacio Global City or popularly known as BGC – a Philippine leisure, lifestyle and business hub situated in Taguig City. F1 Hotel Manila is located along the 32nd Street of Bonifacio Global City and is just a walking distance from various corporate offices, shopping malls, banks and a world-class hospital.
Since I will not be able to travel on Christmas, Jen and I decided to book a hotel for a holiday staycation instead. Since we did not want to go farther for our staycation, we considered hotels in BGC which is just a 10 minute drive from home. After comparing prices, we decided to book a room at F1 Hotel Manila.
We arrived at F1 Hotel Manila at around 3:00 PM. The hotel’s parking was full, perhaps due to the holiday season where many guests visit F1 Hotel for their sumptuous lunch and dinner buffets. We had to temporarily park at Parkade 3 and soon transferred to the hotel’s parking later that day.
I should say that F1 Hotel Manila’s entrance is not like any other expensive hotels in Bonifacio Global City. It was simple yet modern. We approached the concierge at the hotel’s ground floor and we were courteously informed that the hotel lobby is on the 5th level.
The lobby in the 5th level was simple and modern. The check-in process was a breeze. Special thanks to F1 Hotel Manila’s front desk officer Joanne! Unlike in other hotels, I was surprised that we were given 2 key cards for our room. Joanne also provided a personalized WiFi password for our internet needs throughout out stay. Just make sure to prepare your credit card or 3,000 Php cash for the hotel’s security deposit. Don’t worry as this is refundable after check-out.
F1 Hotel Manila Deluxe Room
We stayed at room 702 which is at the end of the hallway and appears to be corner unit. As we entered the room, there was an element of surprise as there is a mini hallway leading to the main room area. I should say that I was really surprised with the interiors! The room is stylish and has this executive and businessman vibe. The grays, reds and browns perfectly complement each other resulting to a modern and classy appeal of the room.
The king size bed and pillows were very comfortable. Pillow cases, linens and comforter were of high quality and at par with that of 5-star hotels in the metro. I personally love the soft gray headboard.
There is a life-size gray wooden dresser that come with safety box, bathrobe, iron and even fire extinguisher. Beside the dresser are the complimentary tea, coffee and creamer sachets along with complimentary water bottles. Beneath is a personal refrigerator. Across the dresser is a mini living area with a high-end sofa and table.
The Deluxe room also comes with a 32 inch flat screen cable TV placed in a long desk paired with a comfortable stylish chair. The desk also serves as a work area in the room. On the other end of the desk is a stylish lamp, a welcome letter from F1 Hotel Manila, F1 Hotel Manila notepad and a booklet containing hotel’s menu and offerings.
The toilet and bath were also a surprise! The sink and the toilet are adjacent to one another. F1 Hotel Manila branded toiletries such as soaps, shampoo, conditioner, cotton buds, toothbrush, toothpaste and even a comb are provided. Just above the sink is a long mirror that covers the entire length of the bathroom. The shower area is separated by a glass door. The rainfall shower is my favorite!
Aside from the cozy and upscale ambiance, the floor to ceiling glass window sets this F1 Hotel Room apart from other upscale hotels I have been to. Despite of this, the room does not get hot during daytime due to the floor to ceiling curtains and not to mention the strategic location of its air-conditioning unit.
F1 Hotel Manila Published Room Rates
- Deluxe Room – 10,000 Php a night
1 King-Size Bed
- City Suite – 11, 200 Php a night
2 Double-Size Bed
- Fort Suite – 13,600 Php a night
1 King-Size Bed
Tip: We booked a Deluxe Room and only paid 4,200 Php instead of the 10,000 Php published rate. Get huge discounts if you book your F1 Hotel Manila room HERE.
F1 Hotel Manila Facilities, Amenities and Services
- F All Day Dining Restaurant – Located on the hotel’s 3rd level, F All Day Dining Restaurant serves contemporary Filipino and international lunch and dinner buffet.
Since our booking includes breakfast, we had our breakfast buffet at F1 All Day Dining Restaurant. Breakfast buffet is only served from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Swimming pools – Located in the 3rd level, F1 Hotel Manila has three pools – a kiddie pool, family pool and a lap pool. These pools are open daily from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
- Fitness Center – If you are a regular gym goer, do need to worry about missing your daily gym regimen. F1 Hotel Manila has a fitness center fully equipped with treadmills, weights and many other gym equipment. The gym is located in 3rd level mezzanine and is open 24/7.
- Spa and Wellness – To those who want to simply relax, F1 Hotel Manila offers a selection of signature and traditional massage services. The Spa and Wellness is located in 3rd level mezzanine and open from 1 PM to 5 AM during weekdays and 10 PM to 5 PM on weekends.
Other Facilities and Services
- Complimentary Shuttle Service – Shuttle service going around Bonifacio Global City is available for in-house guests. Prior reservation is needed and maximum of 10 passengers per trip.
- Airport transfers – Available upon request. Minimum rate of 1,500 for a sedan car and 2,200 Php for a van per way.
- Make-Up Room – F1 Hotel Manila offers 1 complimentary make-up room service per day. To avail the service, simply tap to activate the make-up room icon near your room’s door. High-tech!
- Concierge Services
- Meetings and Events Facilities
- 4 level car park
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- 24-hour Guest Services
- 24 hour security
- In-Room Dining
- Laundry & Valet Service
- Babysitting Services
Overall, we enjoyed our F1 Hotel Manila staycation. The hotel did not disappoint. The hotel staff, from the security guards to front desks are very welcoming and accommodating. The room was very stylish, classy and cozy. The breakfast buffet was good. I would highly recommend this hotel not just for a staycation but also for business and corporate travelers who are visiting Bonifacio Global City.
Discounted F1 Hotel Manila Rooms HERE
F1 Hotel Manila
Address: 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
Contact Number: 908.7888 / 928.9888
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org